The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise tree trimming and vegetation management will be undertaken behind properties on Lant Street in Chapel Hill.
These works are being undertaken as vegetation is posing a potential safety hazard to motorists and nearby private properties.
Work will include:
- significant trimming of one tree behind 14 Lant Street
- removal of bamboo, weeds and a general tidy of vegetation between 12 and 32 Lant Street.
- Works are scheduled to start in early June 2020 and are expected to take approximately two weeks to complete, site and weather conditions permitting.
- Standard work hours will be from 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however some out of hours works may be required.
- Nearby residents and businesses may experience some temporary construction noise from mulching, and dust and odour while works are completed.
- Detours, traffic control and signage will be in place as required.
TMR will distribute notifications to nearby residents before work begins. This notification will include information on the work and the contact details for the Project Team.