The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise the removal of two dead trees adjacent to 80 Boundary Road, Indooroopilly.
These works are being undertaken as the trees are posing a potential safety hazard to motorists and nearby private properties.
Work will include:
- removal of two dead trees
- general tidy of vegetation.
- Works are scheduled to commence mid-to-late June 2020 and are expected to take approximately one week to complete, site and weather conditions permitting.
- Standard work hours will be from 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however some out of hours works may be required.
- Nearby residents and businesses may experience some temporary construction noise from mulching, dust and odour while works are completed.
- Detours, traffic control and signage will be in place as required.
TMR will distribute notifications to nearby residents before work begins. This notification will include information on the work and the contact details for the Project Team.