If you need to enrol to vote for the first time or you have changed your address you can download a form through the Australian Electoral Commission website.  AEC manages enrolments in federal, state and local government elections.

Forms can also be collected from our Electorate Office.

Check your Electorate

You can check if you are in the Moggill electorate by visiting the Electoral Commission Queensland website.