• Western Freeway outbound between Waverly Road overpass and Russel Terrace, Indooroopilly.
• Centenary Highway inbound between Kenmore Road overpass and Fig Tree Pocket Road, Kenmore.
• Minor removal and replacement of asphalt.
• Reinstatement of line marking.
• Maintenance works are scheduled to start in mid-July 2021 and are expected to take two nights to complete, construction and weather conditions permitting.
• For the safety of road users and to minimise disruption to the road network, works will be undertaken at night between 7pm and 5am, Sunday to Thursday, however some Saturday or other out of hours work may be required.
What to expect:
• Changed traffic conditions: Temporary traffic changes include localised traffic detours, road shoulder and lane closures, roadworks speed limit reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please allow extra time when planning your travel and follow the directions of roadside signage and traffic controllers.
• Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and, for a short time, nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
• Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.