The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise that minor road maintenance works will be undertaken in Bellbowrie. These works are being undertaken as part of the department’s routine maintenance program to improve the road surface for all road users.
• Routine maintenance works are scheduled to start in mid-October 2020 and are expected to take one week to complete, construction and weather conditions permitting.
• For the safety of the work crew, and to minimise disruption to the road network works will be undertaken at night, between 7pm and 5am, Sunday to Thursday, however some Saturday or other out of hours work may be required.
• Moggill Road southbound between Birkin Road and Livesay Road, Bellbowrie.
• minor removal and replacement of asphalt
• pavement crack sealing
• reinstatement of line marking.
• Changed traffic conditions: Traffic changes will be in effect, including localised traffic detours, temporary road shoulder closures, lane closures with traffic control, changes to traffic flow, temporary speed reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please allow extra time when planning your travel and follow the directions of roadside signage and traffic controllers.
• Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and, for a short time, nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
• Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.
For up-to-date information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland, go to www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40.
If you require further information, please contact the Project team on