The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise vegetation removal works will be undertaken on TMR land behind 19, 23 and 27 Aramara Road, Anstead.
These works will be completed as part of TMR’s Bushfire Risk Management Program and are required to facilitate a fire break between TMR land and adjacent private properties.
Works will involve:
– the removal of regrowth ground vegetation, underbrush and weed species trees, which will create a 7.5 metre fire break.
Vegetation along the fence line consists of Eucalypt woodland with a mix of Grey Gums, Lemon Scented Gums, Grey Ironbarks and White Mahogany trees. For this reason, where practical, mature and healthy trees will be left intact, and any low or overhanging canopy will be trimmed.
– Works are scheduled to commence in late September 2020 and are expected to take approximately two weeks to complete, weather and site conditions permitting.
– Standard work hours will be from 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however, some out of hours works may be required, weather and site conditions permitting.
– Nearby residents and businesses may experience some temporary construction noise from mulching, dust and odour while works are completed.
– Detours, traffic control and signage will be in place as required.
For up-to-date information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland, go to www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40.
If you require further information, please contact the Project team on 3347 5233 (business hours) or 0412 232 418 (during construction) firstname.lastname@example.org