The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise pavement repair and resurfacing works
will be undertaken on various sections of Mount Crosby Road between College Road in Karana Downs and
Junction Road in Karalee.
- Pavement repair and resurfacing works are scheduled to start in mid-October 2020 and are
expected to be complete by mid-December 2020, weather and construction conditions
- For the safety of work crew and road users, works will be undertaken at night between 6pm
and 6am, Sunday to Friday. However, some Saturday or other out of hours works may be
- removal and reinstatement of asphalt
- pavement rehabilitation
- reinstatement of line marking.
- Changed traffic conditions: Traffic changes will be in effect, including localised traffic
detours, temporary road shoulder closures, temporary lane closures with traffic control,
changes to traffic flow, temporary speed reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please
allow extra time when planning your travel and follow the directions of roadside signage and
- Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
- Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.
If you require further information, please contact the Project team on
3291 5679 or firstname.lastname@example.org