• Installation of new guardrail and modifications to existing guardrail at the work site.
• Works are scheduled to start in late February 2021 and are expected to be complete by mid-March 2021, construction and weather conditions permitting.
• Standard construction hours will be from 7pm to 5am, Sunday to Thursday.
• Works are being undertaken at night for the safety of the work crew and road users, and to minimise the impact to the road network.
• Changed traffic conditions may include reduced speed limits, lane or shoulder closures and minor delays.
• Traffic control and signage will be in place as required. Please allow extra time
when planning your travel.
• Nearby residents and businesses may experience short-term impacts, including noise, dust and lights from construction equipment and machinery in the area.
For up-to-date information on road closures and traffic conditions across Queensland, go to www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au or call 13 19 40.
If you require further information, please contact the Project team on 3066 4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org