The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise resurfacing works will be undertaken in both directions at the intersection of Moggill Road and Marshall Lane in Kenmore.
These works are being undertaken as part of TMR’s programmed maintenance to improve the road surface for all road users.
• Works are scheduled to start in late June 2021 and are expected to be completed by early July 2021, weather and construction conditions permitting.
• For the safety of work crew and road users, works will be undertaken at night between 7pm and 6am, Sunday to Friday, however some Saturday or other out of hours work may be required.
• Removal and replacement of asphalt.
• Removal and replacement of sections of concrete kerb.
• Reinstatement of line marking.
• Changed traffic conditions: Traffic changes will be in effect, including localised traffic detours, temporary road shoulder closures, temporary lane closures with traffic control, changes to traffic flow, temporary speed reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please allow extra time when planning your travel and follow the directions of roadside signage and traffic controllers.
• Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
• Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.