The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) would like to advise that batter protection and scour remediation works will be undertaken on the Kholo Creek Bridge in Anstead.
These works are being undertaken to stabilize the batter around the western abutment and prevent future scouring of the bridge piers.
• Works will commence in mid-August 2020 and be completed by late November 2020, construction and weather conditions permitting.
• Standard construction hours will be between 7.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Work activities will include batter protection around the western abutment of the bridge on the eastbound side of Mount Crosby Road and scour remediation works on the bridge piers.
• Nearby residents and businesses may experience short term impacts including noise, light and dust from construction equipment and activities onsite.
• Changed traffic conditions will include reduced speed limits, lane or shoulder closures and minor delays.
• Traffic control and signage will be in place as required. Please allow extra time when planning your travel.
If you require further information, please contact the Project team on