• Works are scheduled to start in late January 2021 and are expected to be complete in early February 2021, weather and construction conditions permitting.
• For the safety of work crew and road users, works will be undertaken at night between 6pm and 6am, Sunday to Friday. However, some Saturday or other out of hours works may be required.
• installation of permanent line marking.
• Changed traffic conditions: Traffic changes will be in effect, including localised traffic detours, temporary road shoulder closures, temporary lane closures with traffic control, changes to traffic flow, temporary speed reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please allow extra time when planning your travel and follow the directions of roadside signage and traffic controllers.
• Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
• Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly.