Moggill Road Disruptions - Seqwater
Thursday, 7 November 2019
Seqwater wishes to advise that works will be undertaken on Moggill Road at Pinjarra Hills between 11 and 15 November.
- Between Monday 11 November and Friday 15 November 2019, Seqwater will be conducting works on Moggill Road at Pinjarra Hills to complete critical maintenance on the pipelines and valves that supply water from Mt Crosby WTP to Brisbane
- Work will start at 6am during weekdays unless otherwise stated and will not disrupt water supply
- Our team will aim to reduce any impacts on motorists during this time –bollards will be in place and the work is occurring inside this area
- Traffic control signs will be in place around the work area requesting motorists to reduce speed for safety
- Seqwater will also need to access some properties during these works, residents have been notified this week (letter attached for your reference)
- We will limit the number of times we access properties as much as possible
Please contact Seqwater on 1300 737 928 for more details.