Minor Roadworks: Moggill Road near Priors Pocket Road
Friday, 30 August 2019
• Moggill Road near Priors Pocket Road, Moggill
• Works will commence early September 2019 and will be completed by late September 2019, construction and weather conditions permitting.
• Works will be undertaken at night, between 7pm and 5am, Monday to Friday, however some Saturday or out of hours work may be required.
• minor removal and replacement of asphalt
• reinstatement of line marking.
What to expect:
• Changed traffic conditions: Traffic changes will be in effect, including road shoulder closure, lane closures with traffic control, changes to traffic flow, temporary speed reductions and short-term traffic disruptions. Please allow extra time when planning your travel.
• Temporary construction noise: Heavy machinery will be in use and nearby residents and businesses can expect some increased noise, dust and odour. Reversing beepers and flashing lights are a safety requirement and will be used at all times during working hours.
• Access to private properties: Access to private properties will be maintained during the works. Where temporary access changes are required, property/business owners will be contacted directly prior to works commencing.